We Wish to Thank Those Who Made Contributions.
Your help makes our concerts, scholarships and senior / school outreach possible
Ways to Give
Your donations will determine how many seniors and students we can touch with music. As a 501( c)(3), non-profit organization (tax I.D. EIN 94-3224032), we appreciate the generous support you, our audience, have given us. About five percent of our funds come from donors. These funds allow us to provide the following:
Up to twelve musical outreach programs each season to students and seniors in residential living communities and the awarding of $1,000 scholarship(s) to graduating high school seniors who are talented, young local musicians who plan to pursue a musical education in a college or university.
Donations of any amount will help
- A $25 donation will pay for ¼ of an outreach
- A $50 donation will pay for ½ an outreach
- A $100+ donation will pay for entire outreach
Send checks to FLCCA, PO Box 1457, Folsom, CA 95763. Please drop off checks or cash at our table on show days
More ways you can help
Below are some ideas for other ways in which you might contribute to The Folsom Lake Community Concert Association:
- Donate appreciated property (including stock) that you have held for over a year.
- Include FLCCA in your estate planning.
- Name FLCCA as a beneficiary of your Donor Advised Fund.
If any of these ideas appeal to you, please consult your tax accountant and/or attorney about how the ideas above would impact you.