Folsom Concert Association
The purpose and objectives of the FLCCA shall be to: Plan and schedule, through a non-profit corporation, an affordably-priced, annual musical performance program for the benefit of Folsom-area residents and those in the surrounding communities. Foster, recognize, and encourage appreciation of music.
Season Membership Advantages
- Pricing-still the “best deal” in town
- Reserved seating-same seats for all performances, year after year
- Sunday afternoon performances
- Helping to give back to the community through our Outreach program and Scholarship program
- All performances at the fabulous Harris Center. Parking Included with Ticket.
It is our hope that we will have the opportunity to meet and greet you at our wonderful performances
Click Here to Download Season Brochure: 2019-2020 Season Brochure
For more information contact: Sharon Burnett Vice President Membership phone number 916-635-4490 – email email@example.com or Dianne Burnett Vice President Membership phone number 916-988-3184 email firstname.lastname@example.org