Ways to Give
We appreciate the generous support you, our subscribers and donors, have given us. Your contributions enable the Folsom Concert Association to:
- Keep our concerts the most affordable musical performances in the community.
- Award $5,000 scholarship(s) to graduating high school seniors who are talented young local musicians who plan to pursue a musical education in a college or university.
- Present musical outreach programs each season to students and seniors in residential living communities
Support in any amount will help
- A $25 donation will pay for ¼ of an outreach
- A $25 donation will purchase one headset for a senior
- A $50 donation will pay for ½ an outreach
- A $100+ donation will pay for an entire outreach
Checks may be mailed to:
Folsom Concert Association
PO Box 1457, Folsom, CA
You may also drop off checks or cash at our table on show days
More ways you can help
- Below are some ideas for other ways in which you might contribute to the Folsom Concert Association:
- Donate appreciated property (including stock) that you have held for over a year.
- Include FCA in your estate planning.
- Name FCA as a beneficiary of your Donor Advised Fund.
If any of these ideas appeal to you, please consult your tax accountant and/or attorney about how the ideas above would impact you.
Folsom Concert Association thanks you for your tax-deductible donation. Please check with your tax advisor as to deductibility. Folsom Concert Association is a 501c(3) non-profit organization tax I.D. EIN 94-3224032.